Monday, January 29, 2007

Second Appeal

Either there are fewer of you out there then I at first believed, or more of you hate me than I thought I deserved.

Fortunately, I've come up with a third option: poor communication.

Having my degree in communications makes this all the more embarassing, but if Dr. Ashmore taught me anything, it was to learn from my mistakes . . . or was it that a cheese-log is a great holiday present?

But I digress.

The point here is that my novel, Tears of Heaven, is in a competition and needs your votes!

That's right, instead of me entertaining (or boring) you with the banality of my life, I can now entertain (or bore) you with the banality of a life I made up, in my book Tears of Heaven. The best part of my book, Tears of Heaven, is that you don't even have to read it! That's right, I've reduced your input into my potential future to a minimal effort at best. Simple click anywhere in this blog where it says Tears of Heaven, and you will be transported to my mental efforts. Then scroll to the bottom and click whatever you feel like giving me. Nine or ten stars seems to be the going, but just for fun you can throw a one star my way out of spite or scorn.

So, act now! Tears of Heaven is not available in stores and maybe not even through this special offer.

Did I mention it five times? I'm told that's the key. One, two, three . . . yeah, looks like five. Now if I don't get your votes, I'll know it's because you hate me. Oh, the guilt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com