Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Four Things

I saw this on someone else's Blog (yes, sometimes I'm bored at work . . . like when I get to my desk) and thought it would be fun to update this site today.

Four Jobs I've Had
Skeet/clay pigeon loader at a gun club - you heard me right, when the guy says "PULL!" it's my job to put another clay disk on the machine so he can blast it to hell

Peice worker at a farm - they pay you pennies for every bushel or bunch

Lifeguard - I'm not kidding, saved some 8 year old's life

Collections Agent for credit card company

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over (series is one entry)
"Shogun" - Eight hours of culturally and historically simple Japan
"The Lord of the Rings" - Nine hours of culturally and factually simple Middle Earth
"Scrubs" - Hours and hours of factually and culturally correct hopsital internships
"Serenity" / "Firefly" - Science Fiction cowboys

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over (series is one entry)
"The Lord of the Rings" - I read and loved it before the movies, thankyouverymuch
"A Different Light" - Elizabeth Lynn - Science Fiction with prose of the highest kind
"The Chronicles of Westmark" - Lloyd Alexander's amazing triple crown
"Against the Horde" - David Gemmell's 2nd rate hack-n-slash . . . but no one does hack-n-slach better

Four Places I Have Lived
Battle Mountain, Nevada - Officially the Armpit of America as rated by the New York Times
Portales, New Mexico - Flat, lots of sand . . . flat
Pontiac, Michigan - Note to self: Do not live in a city named after a car, or vice versa
Salt Lake City, Utah - Mormons, Rocky Mountains, the Great Salt Lake . . . must be heaven

Four TV Shows I Watch
I don't watch television. I rent a series I like from Netflix.

"Scrubs" - See above
"House" - It's like a mix between "Scubs" Dr. Cox and "CSI"'s Gil Grissom
"CSI" - Gotta love the Grissom
"The Simpsons" - D'oh

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
New Orleans, Louisiana
Denver, Colorado
Seattle, Washington
Riverside, California - before I moved here

Four Websites I Visit Daily
DMS - internal site
Kiagi Swordscat - http://acceleratedculture.blogspot.com/
SF-FANDOM - http://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/index.php
Neko the Kitty - http://www.nekothekitty.net

Four Favorite Foods
Bean, rice and cheese burritos - WET!
My own spaggheti sauce - I won't eat spaggheti anywhere else now
Sushi - good, bad, indifferent, I can't tell the difference
Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganof - nothing like real beef stroganof but that's the way I like it!

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
Eric and Amy aren't bloggers, but I follow their site.
I recently started watching another old friend's site.

That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com