Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Life With Wife

I found this fun little program for making your own cartoon strips. It's a little limited in expression choices, but overall it gives guys like me who think they are funny, but totally lack drawing ability, to make their own name in the world of the internet cartoon strip.

Unfortunately, I'm not blog/tech-savvy enough to put the actual image here, and have it be readable without it messing up the frames for the blog. If someone knows how to help, it would be appreciated.

Beatle Bailey, eat your heart out!

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger gawker said...

They give you the html code to insert it into the post, don't they?

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger RobRoy said...

They do, but when I insert it, it messes up the frames and then Baby Jesus cries. I don't mind the crying so much, I like my blog neat and tidy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com