Thursday, January 03, 2008

You Say You Want A Resolution

If you've been a faithful reader, and a Rob-trivia afficionado, then you know that I don't make New Years Resolutions. Mostly because I take my personal records the way I take my coffee: clean with no coffee.

However, that's all about to change, and you can witness history in the making, right here, right now:

Rob's New Years Resolution - 2008

10- Spend less time with my family, friends and new son.
9- Gain weight and/or inches.
8- Put up progressively worse race times.
7- Swear, curse, and blaspheme more.
6- Write fewer blogs.
5- Write less on my own fiction.
4- Eat more carbs containing cholesterol and fat, more fat containing carbs and cholesterol and more cholesterol containing fat and carbs.
3- See less of the world and adopt a radically Republican viewpoint on the world at large.
2- Vote for no one, since it's just one vote and won't make any difference anyhow.

And my #1 New Years Resolution for 2008 . . .

1- Look gift horses in the mouth, judge books by their covers, leap without looking, and wake sleeping dogs, bears, lions and tigers. Oh My!

Happy New Year 2008 to everyone!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Whiskey Tango said...

Hey! You posted my list!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger RobRoy said...

One of my alternates was to plagerize more this year! :P pppbbbtt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com