Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Why I Prefer a Private Bathroom

Besides the cleanliness issue, the comfortable toilet paper, and the privacy . . . there's always that odd individual who makes your public bathroom experience slightly uncomfortable. Today, for example, there was a man, in a stall, talking to someone on his phone.

I do not make this up.

The guy is on the throne, taking care of business, and at the same time holding forth at great length on some topic that requires he keep his friend on the line.

Sign of the apocolypse? You decide.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Whiskey Tango said...

When I was still teaching, I used to have students follow me into the bathroom to ask questions. Nothing like shaking hands with the President while some tard is asking you about DHCP leases or the difference between Imports and Inherits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com