Friday, June 01, 2007

Tagged - And I'm It

Tagging, for those of you who don't know, is a time-honored tradition among bloggers going back almost five years. Some of you weren't even alive back then . . . no, wait, that doesn't work.

Some of you didn't even read my blog back then.

Ahhh, much better.

Anyhow, the object of tagging is to have a little fun with people you like or have an acquaintance with and ask them some questions or receive some hithertofor unknown information.

A friend of mine, SubDes, from ToonDoo tagged me with this:

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts/habits about me:

1 - I was a runner in high school and college, I specialized in long-distance and cross-country running.

2 - I wore glasses/contacts until 2003 when I had laser eye-surgery. I love it.

3 - I've had surgery on both of my knees, most likely from over use due to #1.

4 - I knew my wife for ten years before we dated.

5 - I'm a writer. No, wait, that's not random. Everyone knows that. Oh, well, too late to delete it now!

6 - I'm a videophile and have wasted more time watching mediocre and bad movies than most people do with useful hobbies like stamp collecting.

7 - I hate coffee. Coffee tastes like someone burnt something.

8 - I'm painfully hard to shop for, and in general prefer to not give out my birthday for this reason.

Ok, there ya go. I've been tagged and fulfilled my tagg-esque responsibilities. Hope everyone enjoyed!

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmph. An anti-javaetic AND a Videophile? Does your neighbors know these sorry facts, sir?

;) I envy you. Went to a laser surgeon last year but he turned me down on surgery because of my epilepsy. Sure would be nice to throw my spectacles away forever!

Thanks for joining in on the Tag, hon. Have a beautiful day!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger RobRoy said...

Nopers. I have a foreign policy that includes keeping out of my neighbors business while they keep out of mine.

New advances may save you there. The lasers are getting better, safer, and faster all the time. It may no longer be an issue in another couple of years.

No worries, it was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com